- INTRODUCTION TO PRODUCTS
- Solace Creations offers a variety of brands, materials and opening styles. Our team can introduce you to our ranges and give advice on what would suit your project or home.
- ENERGY RATINGS
- We can assist you in selecting windows and doors that meet your uValue and SHGC ratings
- DESIGNER WINDOWS/DOORS
- Our design staff can assist you with the design and configuration of your windows/doors based off your measurements. We also offer in-home consultations so we can design your windows and doors to maximise your home.
- DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME
- Our delivery team is made up of professional removalists who are experienced with our product.
- PRODUCT SUPPORT
- We provide after-care information to ensure your windows/doors are maintained correctly. We also have our own service team.
We custom design your windows/doors to your home
and lifestyle. We offer Studio or in-home consultation appointments where you will receive design advice.
We also provide consultations in our Design Studio at Fyshwick
and can walk you through our display
STYLE & FUNCTION
We not only make sure that your home looks beautiful, but that it also gets enough ventilation and is airtight. We will recommend the best opening styles for each room that is practical and effective. We believe
that your home will become more beautiful with the right design
All of our windows/doors are custom designed and tailored to your required measurements. uPVC is able to be customised with different configurations, opening styles and sizes. We don’t have standard sizes and we can be quite innovative with our design
Double glazed uPVC has one of the best energy ratings available as the frames and glass are insulated. We have the ability to upgrade glass types and opening styles suited to different applications and compliance requirements. We can easily meet low energy rating requirements
Our Project Managers oversee the ordering, production, delivery and installation of your new windows/doors. You will be informed through each step of the process.
Once your order has been placed, the process is managed by our Customer Care team where you will receive communication and information on all of the steps leading up to your delivery.
Our delivery team are professional removalists who will store your frames safely in the designated area. Glass is delivered separately by the glass manufacturer and stored appropriately.
Every home is different, therefore we provide experienced installers that are able to tailor the installation to your home on the go and provide extra works if needed. We also provide site glazing for new builds.
Customer happiness is our primary focus and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with the process. Your consultant will arrange to inspect the work and provide product demonstration.
Solace Creations Double Glazing offers replacement services and new build installations. This includes taking old items from site and recycling them.
Your builder will install the frames
and our team will take care of the rest
• Fixing advice
We will install the frames
• Remove old frames and glass
• Install frames and glazing
• Seal around windows/doors
• Install Fly screens and flydoors
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get the latest news about our products and special offers. We do not give your information to a third-party.