U.S profile manufactured by Thermotek Windows
- uVALUE 2.7
- These frames with the right glass and opening can achieve good uValues as low as 2.7
- HIGH BAL RATINGS
- Frames are BAL 40, this rating can be made when upgrading screens and glass
- LOW MAINTANENCE
- Minimal oiling and cleaning etc halejhawih
- AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURED
- Created for our climate, UV stablised
- CUSTOM MADE
- Bespoke design and functionality to suit every room's needs
- NOISE REDUCTION
- Rated to eliminate noise with the ability to customise glass to suit different noise frequencies
- Comfort and temperature control
- Our frames are beautiful and will add to the look of your home
Ceylon & White
- Standard 20mm Argon Filled Double Glazing units (12mm airgap)
- Full welded frame achieving maximum seal
- Steel reinforcement.
- Multi-Chamber Frame
- Standard Flyscreens
- Outstanding Energy Efficiency Rating of 2.7 uValue (Standard Double Glazed)
- Size Capacity HORIZONTAL upto 1.8m (W) x 1.8m (H)
- Adjustable Tandem Rollers (Horizontal Windows)
- Size Capacity VERTICAL up to 2.2m (W) x 2.2m (H)
Thermotek 3000 series Opening Styles
A great feature to maximise your view and open up a space
Practical to all areas of the home. Slides across over the fixed pane.
Either 1/2 or 1/3 opening width available
Practical to all areas of the home. Slides across either up or down over fixed pane.
1/2 or 1/3 opening width available
An opening style that is practical for any room.
1/2 or 1/3 slides over the fixed pane.
Double sliding available